For items purchased by buyers, the standard domestic shipping rate anywhere within the U.S. is $13.99. Please note, however, that additional charges may be incurred for shipping heavier items or multiple items, which Deadstock may charge in its sole and reasonable discretion.
For items eligible for same-day shipping, the item’s total cost will be marked up between 5%-15% depending on the item. However, the shipping rate will remain $13.99.
For items being shipped outside of the U.S., the shipping rate will be $19.95. Likewise, additional charges may be incurred for shipping heavier items or multiple items, which Deadstock may charge in its sole and reasonable discretion.
For items sold by sellers, shipping of the sold item to one of our warehouse locations is covered by us and we will provide a prepaid and pre-addressed shipping label to send in the item(s).
Please follow the instructions below to properly package your item for shipment:
- For sneaker items, place each shoebox inside of a cardboard box and use either packing paper or bubble wrap to further secure the item within. Please do not ship sneaker items in only a shoebox. For apparel and accessories, please use packing material sufficient to package the item(s) and secure as needed within.
- Use the prepaid shipping label provided for that specific order to label the shipment box. If you opt to not use the prepaid shipping label we provide, Deadstock will not be liable for any lost or damaged items. Please be sure to use the provided label to ensure orders are fulfilled as quickly as possible and to avoid any delays.
- You must ship each individual order separately using the prepaid shipping label provided for that specific sale. Deadstock is not liable for any items that are included in a shipment box other than the item(s) that correspond to that particular shipping label.
- Drop the package off with the courier listed on the prepaid shipping label within the timeframe specified in the sale confirmation email. Deadstock is not liable for packages that are given to the courier via on-site pickup locations or third-party access points (e.g., Staples, CVS Pharmacy, UPS Access Point Drop-off Lockers, etc.), as other third-party mail ship service centers no longer update tracking while scanning packages. As such, please drop off packages at the courier’s designated location to ensure tracking can be updated properly and timely.
- Once the package has been dropped off and scanned by the courier, mark the order as “Dropped Off” in the Deadstock App. Please be sure to ask for a copy of your drop-off receipt and hold onto it until your package has been scanned as received at one of our warehouse facilities.
- Deadstock will not be liable for any lost or damaged items that do not leave the drop-off location according to the tracking number. In the event the tracking number on a prepaid shipping label indicates the package has not left the drop-off location within 72 hours, the corresponding order will automatically be canceled, and you will be responsible for reaching out to the courier to retrieve the package. If you cannot retrieve the package from the courier, you must provide a drop-off receipt showing the original drop-off date to Deadstock for us to consider whether we will initiate a missing package investigation with the courier, which can take anywhere between 7-10 business days. Please note you may be required to sign and return an affidavit, among other requirements for the missing package investigation.